Instruction for Meditation for Mindfulness and Self-Realization (MMSR)
I request you to read this page carefully before taking the MMSR (Meditation for Mindfulness and Self-realization) course.
- I suggest you meditate early in the morning.
- You can sit in any posture for meditation. Just make sure that your head, spine, and back are straight. I recommend the lotus posture by putting your hand facing upward.
- You might feel some difficulties in the beginning but don’t worry about that, you will be comfortable after a few days.
- Please read the discourse part after completing the meditation daily, which is written in a comprehensive form.
- You are free to ask as many questions as you can during and after the course. Simply follow the methods in the contact us page.
- Do not share your experience with anyone during the course. Of Course after that, you can.
Some additional suggestions which are not compulsory to follow but better if you follow.
- It’s better you do not get indulged in any sexual activities while taking this course.
- It’s better to avoid any kind of additives (alcohol, drugs, smoking, etc)
- It’s best to take this course when you are not on a busy schedule so that you can without worry get out time for yourself.